Thursday, November 19, 2009

Maybe I'm making some inroads...

Today I had my boss come and see first hand what we are dealing with in the classroom. I think it may have given her a truer look at the conundrum we are in as teachers. I don't know what's going to come of it if anything at all but I'm glad that she got to witness it. What it really opened me up to was how hard it is to get the winds of change to start to wisp in your general direction. I wish I had all of the solutions so that I could just write a book and get rich like ALL of these other educational writers, but I digress. I'm hoping today's episode will allow us to start moving in the right direction because the way we're going now is clearly not the way. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your time and feel free to follow me (scroll down to the bottom) and leave a comment.

No comments: