Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bow or no bow??

So are people really upset about the president bowing? Wait, wait, wait.....WHILE IN JAPAN?? Now I know folks feel however they feel about the president but really? Can you honestly say that he shouldn't have bowed to the Japanese diplomats? I'm truly at a loss. This country, society, world is headed nowhere fast if people are trying to make this an issue. Can we please focus our energies in some more productive directions? Here are some directions we can go in health care, employment, hmmmmm maybe education? Let's start with those. This whole no bowing thing is like asking a person not to get wet when getting in a pool. I'd like to hear your comments about this. Have a great night!

3 comments:

NGreen said...

ummm I think he was bowing in Japan, but I agree with you :)

NGreen said...

I also think that anybody that is wasting their breath to express any kind of opinion about why or how the President bowed is also filling this world with just a little bit more of the mindless, useless, irrelevant banter that makes us all a little stupider each day. So thanks for dumbing down the world, whichever one of you out there actually wastes time addressing a greeting. That's my piece on that :D

Unknown said...

I think people get more satisfaction out of insulting people than accepting them. It is really depressing, but it is what I feel. Think about the majority of reality t.v. shows out there. Betrayal, greediness, ignorance, etc.
ugh
I am so glad I don't watch much t.v.
:D