Instead of doing this long form review style, I'll go ahead and just give a quick list of my likes and dislikes with this tablet and then I'll gives some closing remarks.
- The screen was really nice. 8.9 inches and very sharp. It was nice for apps and internet browsing, but from time to time streaming videos would look a little less sharp than expected. Overall, a nice screen.
- Keyboard - really nice prediction and the multiple layouts were great for typing in either landscape or portrait.
- App store - the app selection was good. Plenty of apps to choose from and very easy to install.
- Size - The tablet was very thin and light, but after a while the 8.9 in frame would start to wear on you, but overall it felt really good.
- Volume - the volume output wasn't that great. It was pretty weak honestly. My htc one s was pretty comparable if not better.
- The button placement was great for landscape mode, but left a lot to be desired. They made for a flush finish, but not all that great for ease of use.
- App store - even though there were many apps to choose from, it you were looking for any Google apps, then good luck. They didn't seem to be there.
- No real multi-task button. The carousel of apps was nice, but it was a little annoying having to exit an app and then having to scroll through the recent apps.
- Ads - The ads were annoying, but not necessarily a deal breaker. I believe you can pay a few dollors more and get the ad free version.