Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 7

Last night with my home stay family and I'm truly going to miss them. They are a lovely bunch of people. Today me and the other leaders had a BBQ with all of our home stay families in a private garden and it was an awesome time. We threw the football around and ate some awesome food.

The day started off at the school where we got to hang out with some German students and I even got to help teach a lesson about 9/11. It was interesting teaching history. The students enoyedus being in their classes. I enjoyed Ms. Heinrich's 5th year German literature class the most. The kids were adorable.

It's interesting to hear that Germany faces some of the same educational problems that we do and they have a completely different system. I have no complaints about my time in Germany.









No comments: