Monday, January 11, 2010

Back in the saddle

A break. It's just what the doctor ordered. Along with some crafty switching of students in my classes. I feel a thousand times better about my situation. The Lord has once again worked his magic and for that I'm eternally grateful. I've had some new opportunites open up for me and I'm focusing on the positive. I guess if I were a resolution type, I would say that this year I'm going to focus on the positive but I was doing that anyway. I wanted to start this year off with a positive post and some good foresight for the rest of the year. Here's how I see it: 1.) By spring break I'll be a beast at rock band on ps3 2.) The wedding is going to be great. 3.)This summer I'll get some work done around the house. 4.) My friends and family will be blessed and finally this is going to be a great year. So live it up. Tell someone you love em and be thankful for everyday you're here. One other thing, before the end of this year I'll get a new phone :). Take care!


No comments: