Sunday, April 18, 2010

Money issues

I'm not going to complain about money because that's just whining, but I am going to say one thing and then end this post. Someone took money out of my account without my permission and that was not fun. Sure the bank is going to refund the money and "look in to it" but it really chaps my hide when things like this happen. You work hard, put up with day to day work issues just for some idiot to come and hack your bank account to get some free jollies? I hate it. These are the types of people I hope get what's coming to them and they get it ten fold. It's just not right. Well, maybe one day I'll be wealthy enough where I'll be able to actually pursue these types of crimes but for now I'll just have to take the bank's word for it. So for now I'll just sit here writing to you with no money in my account. Have a great day!!

No comments: