Saturday, February 20, 2010

part 3 - New phone

I just got a new phone and I'm amazed. This nexus one is phenomenal. I've never had anything like it. For all who know me, I love my g1. It's like my first born, but this new phone is a definite upgrade. I love the multitasking, the screen, battery life is better than my g1, and the headphone jack it FTW. I'm thankful for the chance to be able to get it (thanks tax return!!). Now I'm looking into the future for when I can get a netbook running google's chrome os. This is definitely my nerd post. I'm truly embracing my inner nerd at this point. Friends and family alike come to me like tech support and even my mom told me I was in the wrong profession. Any mobile tech folks that want to pay me I'm willing to work and I'm a fast learner!!!

No comments: