Saturday, February 20, 2010

Part 2 - All star weekend

First off, thanks Gene for being awesome!! Now to the game. I had a good time at the game. As for the venue, I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. It was big, but not as big as I thought but that HD screen was gorgeous. The new Cowboys stadium is a wonderful venue for watching football, but it's capacity for basketball left a lot to be desired. The jumbotron controller needs to be fired or maybe go to a basketball game or two to see how it should be done. We were sitting pretty high up, so watching the actual game was hard but I figured since that screen was there it would be ok. Yeah right!! This guy tried to replay everything and you would miss one play because he was showing a slow motion free throw that just happened. Then the game itself was sort of lackluster, but I'm still thankful for the opportunity. One good thing is that I made it into the Guiness book of world records. I was part of the largest crowd ever to attend a basketball game!!! One for the ages.

No comments: