Saturday, March 26, 2011

Doing the most good

Today I got a chance to hang out with a great group of people. The delegation of kids that I'm traveling with for people to people this year had a service project today and we made sandwiches for the soup mobile. When all was said and done we had made over 3,000 sandwiches that will go to feed the needy in the Dallas community. Acts like this is what makes this country better and we need to see more events like this if we're going to continue to help make the world a better place. I would like to say "Great job!" to the ambassadors for making a difference on the home front and I look forward to seeing you make a difference abroad. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your delegation.




1 comment:

Diomampo said...

Giving back is great. Keep it up!