Friday, July 9, 2010

It's been a while

Now I'm married, enjoying summer and looking forward to a new school year. I'll be at a new school and in a new district so we'll see how that goes. I need to take some time and get some work done for mobile crew. Me and a couple of friends started a site called mobilecrew.org. It's a website for a mobile users group in Dallas. We're trying to get it off the ground. If you have any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.

LeBron went to the Heat, Lindsay Lohan is going to jail, The Real World is back in New Orleans, TO is still out of work, Chris Brown cried at the BET awards, Paris Hilton was detained in S. Africa during the world cup and now you're caught up on useless celebrity news.

I'm playing soccer now and it's been pretty fun. We have a game tomorrow. Spain and The Netherlands are in the World cup finals and I'm ready for the next episode of True Blood. I miss Treme already.

I really don't have much going on. Just wanted to say hi.

No comments: